Home > News > Industry News > The development of stainless steel
News
Industry News
Company News
Certifications
News

How to choose good bartender tools

This cocktail shaker set is a gift anyone would love to receive!

The Cocktail Shaker for Any Occasion

If simplicity is your thing, this cocktail shaker is perfect for you!

How To Choose A Good Milk Frothing Pitcher

This milk frothing pitcher is very delicate. You're gonna love it and enjoy it.

The Perfect Gift For Cocktail Lovers

This Moscow Mule mug looks shiny with a luxurious finish, vintage and elegant. special for cocktail enthusiasts and icy drinks lovers.

How To Make A Margarita

Margarita is a prestigious cocktail.

Happy birthday to Vivian

Happy birthday to Vivian~

How To Choose A Good Cocktail Shaker Set

Top quality bar shaker set include mixing spoon,japanese jigger,mojito muddler,cocktail strainer,cocktail shaker and liquor pourers.

Dream Back To The Baroque Era

The bartender kit are quite dainty. You are sure to love and embrace the way in which they are etched with intricate and authentic baroque engravings. The design simply takes you back to the golden age of noblemen.

How To Choose A Unique Christmas Gift

This exquisite stainless steel wine glass is the perfect gift for Christmas.

New Etched Design Stainless Steel Martini Glass

The stainless steel martini glasses are quite dainty. Yow are sureto love and embrace the way in which they are etched with intricate and authentic barogue engravings.
Contact Us
Add: 1006-1008, Huatong Building, Sungang East Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen City,China Tel: +86-755-33221366  +86-755-33221388  +86-755-33221382  +8...
Contact Now

The development of stainless steel

The development of stainless steel

E-BON E-BON 2017-11-30 14:25:07
From 1910 to 1914, the birth of the microstructures are martensite, ferrite and austenitic stainless steel, the chemical composition, main Fe-Cr and Fe-Cr-Ni two system. Nearly thirty years from the end of the first World War to the end of the Second World War (from 1919 to 1945). E-BON the stainless steel specialist, OEM ice cube manufacturer

With the development of various industries, stainless steel has been differentiated to adapt to the working conditions. That is to say, on the basis of the three systems of the two main systems, many new stainless steels have been derived by increasing or decreasing carbon content and adding many other alloying elements. From the end of the two stations so far more than thirty years, mainly for anti seawater or salt corrosion, Y ray and neutron absorption, ultra high strength, saving nickel to develop the pitting corrosion resistance of stainless steel, atomic energy industry and manganese nitrogen hardening stainless steel nickel stainless steel stainless steel, precipitation.

In recent years, in order to solve the intergranular corrosion and stress corrosion of austenitic stainless steel, ultra low carbon stainless steel and ultra pure ferritic stainless steel have been developed respectively. At present, has been put into the market of stainless steel varieties has reached more than 230, frequently used also has nearly 50 species, of which about 80% austenitic stainless steel (18 chromium nickel --8) derivatives, and the remaining 20% is composed of 13 steel evolved. 

Research and development on the main stainless steel is concentrated in two aspects:  E-BON the most excellent stainless steel company, which provide you with Cocktail Shaker china.

The first aspect of the is to improve the corrosion resistance of the steel on the corrosion problem of 18-8 steel to intergranular one, not only the development of the steel, put forward to solve the problem of the process. It also promotes the study of the mechanism of passivation and corrosion of stainless steel. 
  
The second aspects is the development of high strength stainless steel (i.e., the precipitation hardening stainless steel) steel is two times after World War II, along with the development of aerospace and rocket technology developed. The semi austenitic precipitation hardening stainless steel has excellent technological properties (class 17-7PH), after solution treatment, easy forming, and subsequent heat treatment (aging) high temperature deformation is small, the United States in this kind of steel used for aviation structure, and has a large number of production, countries also have similar products in use.

If you want to get more information about E-BON, you can click manual coffee grinder wholesales.