Home > News > Industry News > Using this spoon equals chroni.....

News

Using this spoon equals chronic suicide, 99% of people don't know, and quickly change it!

  • Author:E-BON
  • Source:E-BON
  • Release on :2018-09-06



Spoon is a must-have for your family.


Don't look at it small, the knowledge about it can be big!

If it is not used well,

Causes stomach upset, respiratory infections,

It can be said that the consequences are very serious!



Which spoons can't be used

Cracked plastic spoon

The plastic spoon is generally made of polyethylene. The polyethylene is odorless, non-toxic and chemically stable. However, in the high temperature environment, the polyethylene will release vinyl chloride, which is carcinogenic. If vinyl chloride is added with plasticizers and heavy metals such as lead and chromium, it is particularly easy to adsorb on high-temperature foods, which is harmful to health. Such plastic spoons cannot be used.
Very thin stainless steel spoon

Stainless steel spoons are made of stainless steel. The quality of the spoons depends mainly on the high temperature and corrosion resistance of stainless steel. Generally, the spoons with heavy feeling are better, while the thin spoons are sensitive to salt or high temperature, and chlorine will occur. Ion corrosion or precipitation of heavy metals can cause respiratory diseases and poisoning, which can cause lung and heart failure.



Moldy wooden spoon

If the spoon is used too long, there will be moldy conditions. The moldy wooden spoon contains a lot of mold, and the human body will eat mold, which will lead to confusion of the digestive tract bacteria, causing poisoning, which will cause acute abdomen and crisis life.

Glazed porcelain spoon

Because it is directly painted on the pigment, coupled with low-temperature firing, it is easy to remove paint and remove the material. The pigment contains heavy metals such as lead. If it enters the stomach, it will cause poisoning. Therefore, avoid this porcelain spoon when purchasing.